20081220

Horoscope Thirty two


Horoscope for Aries March 21 - April 19

You are so clever that sometimes you don't understand a single word that you are saying.



Horoscope for Taurus April 20 - May 20

Never insult an alligator until after you have crossed the river.



Horoscope for Gemini May 21 - June 21

You can resist everything except temptation.



Horoscope for Cancer June 22 - July 22

A girl phoned you the other day and said "come on over there's nobody home. You went over Nobody was home.


Horoscope for Leo July 23 - August 22

It is easier for you to fight for principles than to live up to them.


Horoscope for Virgo August 23 - September 22


You think the universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest.


Horoscope for Libra September 23 - October 22

Having a baby is such a nice way to start people.



Horoscope for Scorpio October 23 - November 21

Your touch is worth ten thousand words.


Horoscope for Sagittarius November 22 - December 21

Its so hard when you have to, and so easy when you want to.



Horoscope for Capricorn December 22 - January 19

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day.


Horoscope for Aquarius January 20 - February 18

Defeat is not so bitter unless you swallow it.


Horoscope for Pisces February 19 - March 20

The only disability in life is a bad attitude.

15 comments:

This Makes My Day said...

Hi,

I stop by to wish you a Merry Christmas with your family and friends!

Greetings,
Thismakesmyday

Anonymous said...

If you see Help my chitika & widgetbuck please

Unknown said...

I'm one of your entrecard readers and I'm hopping in to wish you a

Merry Christmas!


.

Anonymous said...

I like Capticorn's one. Well I should it's my Birthday in two days lol. Great blog.

Anonymous said...

nice blog...very interesting

L.B. said...

Love the anime artwork for each horoscope but is there anyway to see the images in full size?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the drop/s.

I often have difficulty accessing this blog thru entrecard that is why my drop/s to friends' sites is like rain during summer months. So sorry about that.

BTW, your fun horoscopes especially for scorpio and gemini make me really smile :-)

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

Please visit:
http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Don't forget to promote your blog.
You can find the link in my blog.
Good luck.

Warren said...

hope my horoscope can bring me good luck in year 2009!

1HitProperty

Anonymous said...

ahaha naruto i like that

Makoy said...

thanks for being a sponsor. i have included you in the list. i hope you could join the contest starting this friday. thanks!

Anonymous said...

that looks cool.Keep the good work.But is there any way to get daily e-mail notification???

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Thanks for the horoscope!
See you around.

This Makes My Day said...

Hi,

This horoscope suits me indeed:

Leo:
It is easier for you to fight for principles than to live up to them.

Have a great Sunday!

maxiVelasco said...

haha! i am a libra and i don't want babies yet! so, no starting of people for me...

have a great day!

maxi of www.healthnbeyond.com and www.ovahcoffee.com